The services we offer, so that your stay happens under the best conditions possible
Our team would be happy to welcome you and answer your questions. Receptionists will greet you and provide you with all the helpful tips to organise your outings and book your activities in the surrounding area.
You will also find at the reception a small shop of regional products (Broyés du Poitou, shortbread biscuits…) with post cards and stamps as well as a ticket office for tourist attractions in the Vienne region.
The reception desk is open from 9 a.m. to noon and from 2p.m. to 6p.m. during low season (April to June and during September) and from 8a.m. to 9p.m. during July and August.
Opening times from Monday August 30, 2021: 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. and 2 p.m. – 6 p.m.
To make your stay easy, here are some facilities we offer that you may want to book (before your arrival).
|Cotton sheets rental||€ 14/bed per stay|
|Small fridge rental||€ 5 per day – 2 nights minimum|
|Baby kit rental: high chair, bath and cot||€ 20 per stay|
|Bath towels||€ 8 per person|
|Final cleaning at end of stay||€ 75|
2 sanitary blocks : one is closed, heated and is open during the whole season and a second one that was renovated in 2020 and is open only during high season.
Both sanitary blocks include toilets, washbasins, showers, a baby changing area, washing machines and sinks.
They are also suited to receive people with reduced mobility thanks to dedicated shower cubicles.
Open access to washing machines and dryers are also at your disposal.
|Washing machines (with laundry detergent)||€5 per use|
|Dryer||€4 per use|
A service area for camping cars is at your disposal on the campsite, to allow you to empty wastewater and stock up on drinking water.
All of our pitches are provided with water, electricity and sanitation. It’s up to you to opt for the Comfort package to have access to these facilities.
Free Wi-fi internet access in the reception area.
A mountain bike renting space that enables you to rent bicycles during your stay (36€/ week, 14€/day).
Le Lagon restaurant and snack bar, bordering the sandy beach, is currently open:
8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
with take-away meals, fresh bread and made-to-order pastries.
Tel. : 05 49 62 08 42
La Table du Golf, open to all, with its panoramic terrace offering a view on the Saint-Cyr Lake, 2 minutes away by car.
Open 7/7 for lunch and on friday and saturday night, from June to August from 7:30 p.m. to 9p.m.
Tél : 05 49 62 66 70
A grocery shop is open everyday and offers bread and viennoiseries as well as convenience goods.
Collective barbecues are free access on different parts of the campsite.
All season long :
- Access to the TV room during reception opening hours
- Access to a fitness room during reception opening ours.
(access for adults and for accompanied minors)
- Playgrounds at your disposal : a tennis court, a multisports ground, two badminton courts (open from May 2021), two beach volleybal courts, 3 ping-pong tables, a bocce ball court and a small children’s play area( for kids from 3 to 6 years old)
- Free access to the Saint-Cyr leisure park (5km walk around the lake, bird sanctuary, beach volley courts, beach, …)
High season :
- Access to the heated pool reserved for campsite guests, from the 1st of June until the 30th of September
- Access to the supervised Blue Flag certified beach, from 10 a.m. to 7p.m. on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays during June and every day in July and August.
- Free access to pedal boats and canoes from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. on Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday during June and every day in July-August from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Kid-Club for children from 6 to 12 years old and animations for adults during the school holidays in July & August