WOULD YOU RATHER OPT FOR A DIP IN THE POOL?
Ideally located bordering the Saint-Cyr lake, the **** Camping site also offers access to a heated pool. It’s access is restricted to our camper customers so that you can enjoy it in preferential conditions with friends or family!
This aqua ludic poolwill thrill the young and the old thanks to its various equipments : waterfalls, massaging water jets, mushroom pool fountains, bubble bench, paddling pool.
OPENING DATES AND TIMES
The swimming pool is open from June 1 to September 30.
- June : 10a.m. to 6p.m.
- July and August : 10a.m. to 8p.m.
- September : 10a.m to 6p.m.
The Management reserves the right to close the swimming pool during opening hours in the event of a technical incident needing to be resolved.
RULES OF THE CAMPING POOL: ACCES CONDITIONS
Access to the swimming pool is reserved for the campsite residents, who must comply with health and safety rules.
Before entering the pool, bathers must take a shower and use the footbath. Wearing a swimsuit is compulsory for swimming (underpants and shorts are prohibited)
Depth and visits
Basin depth : 0,9 m à 1,40 m
Instant maximum attendance by swimmers: 160
Instant maximum attendance by visitors: 160
- to enter wearing shoes on the patio, to block the gate to allow free access to the swimming pool.
- to smoke or chew gum, to spit, to eat on the pool patio and to leave any litter.
- to allow animals into the enclosure
- to run in the pool area, to push, to dive
- to uranate in the water
- to shout
- to bring bulky inflatable objects (mattresses, games …)