For holidays combining ecology and comfort!
Our campsite is located on a 300 hectare natural park, and it have the European Ecolabel Camping since 2012!
The European EcoLabel was created in 2005 to highlight tourist accommodation who are engaged in an approach related to the protection of the environment.
This label brings together many criteria mentioned in the specifications common to all the countries of the European Union. And It’s the only official European ecological label that can be used in all the member countries of the European Union. It is issued in France by AFNOR Certification, an independent certification.
The idea of setting up the European Ecolabel at Camping **** du Lac de Saint Cyr represents a wish of our company : SAGA, to respect the environment with somes commitments and actions.
During your stay, Camping **** du Lac de Saint-Cyr undertakes to respect and protect the environment by applying environmental techniques, practices and actions.
Here are the main commitments put in place through this process:
- Reduce our water and energy consumption with regular monitoring, and use renewable energy sources thanks to solar panels installed on our two sanitary blocks
- Reduce our waste by sorting and encourage our customers to do so
- Raise awareness of our vacationers during their stay, as well as our staff
- Use environmentally friendly products certified Ecolabel
- Use quality materials such as wood on our accommodation to reduce the use of petroleum products
Your active participation is therefore welcome during your stay and we would be delighted to share our commitments with you.
The team of the Camping **** du Lac de Saint-Cyr