Update, March 16, 2020, 3:00 p.m. Paris time
Our priority is to ensure the health and safety of our customers and employees.
Since the appearance of the COVID-19 coronavirus, we have been in contact with the State services and are trying to make the best arrangements for everyone.
To date, the opening of our campsite has been postponed to Thursday, April 16, 2020.
This date is subject to change depending on the evolution of the situation.
If you wish to postpone your stay:
– If you already have a reservation for a stay before April 15, 2020, we can provide you with 2 solutions: o Make a refund of the sums paid o Postpone without modification costs and subject to availability in the 2020 or 2021 season. You will be responsible for any tariff supplement.
– If you have a reservation for a stay between April 16, 2020 and June 1, 2020, you can postpone without modification fees and subject to availability in the 2020 or 2021 season. You will be responsible for any supplement tariff.
– If you have a stay planned after June 1, 2020, we will come back to each of our customers to inform them of the decisions made based on the evolution of the situation.
If you have taken out a “Cancellation Insurance” contract with our partner Axcelliance, we will send you the procedure to follow in the coming days.
To make your request for postponement, we invite you to send us an email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org notifying: the name of the reservation, the number of the reservation, the dates of stay.
For any request, please send an email to email@example.com for the processing of your file